- I like to think of myself as someone who can’t be categorized, but you’ll probably find a way.
- I think I’m smarter than most of the people I meet, but I also thought the word “awry” was pronounced “aw-ree” until a year ago (I graduated with an English degree).
- I’m vain
- Even though everything up there would point to someone who’s ostracized on the regular, I’m actually really sociable and make friends easily.
- I get along with girls more than guys, and I have a strong distaste for when girls claim the opposite.
- I’m Canadian, for some people that means something. Take from it what you will.
- When people don’t like me, I feel it reflects poorly on their character.
This is all stuff that will eventually be revealed in my writing. I don’t want to give any background context because then I will be pigeon-holed and ellsho isn’t about that.